Thursday, May 6, 2010

CONTACT INFO UPDATE: Hickory, NC: puppy needs home or rescue by Saturday

NOTE: my gmail account has somehow been disabled and I have no clue when they will have it fixed.
If you are able to help contact: crystalize82@hotmail.com


This lady took this puppy in so that he would not go to animal control. However, she is elderly and has realized her health is not good for a young active puppy, nor does her limited income allow her to give him proper vetting or food.

She was planning on just taking him to animal control Thursday because physically she is just not capable. Luckily a friend told me about all of this and I have convinced her to hold him a few more days and has agreed to keep him until Saturday.

I have not seen him in person all I can go by is what she is telling me. He appears to be a boxer/lab mix...smooshy face of a boxer with golden lab fur. She cannot feels his testicles and think that they have not dropped yet, I wonder if he has been neutered???

He is smaller and she says maybe 2-3 months old.
Located near Hickory, NC

If you can help contact me: crystalize82@hotmail.com

--
Crystal Hartman
Owned by Mocha, Chloe, Isabelle, Sasha, Patrick
Foster mom to Patches and Kyle



The New Busy is not the too busy. Combine all your e-mail accounts with Hotmail. Get busy.

Hotmail is redefining busy with tools for the New Busy. Get more from your inbox. See how.

The New Busy think 9 to 5 is a cute idea. Combine multiple calendars with Hotmail. Get busy.

The New Busy think 9 to 5 is a cute idea. Combine multiple calendars with Hotmail. Get busy.

4 Images | View Slideshow | Download Selected | Download All

No comments:

Post a Comment